Content marketing has quickly established itself as the popular new kid on the block. Everyone’s telling us we have to have a content strategy, but what is it really? Cutting to the chase it’s about distributing material that is valuable and interesting to your target audience. For example, this can include blog posts, articles and videos.
Here’s why content is king:
- Educational and informative content can help you demonstrate your expertise – what better way to show potential customers your thinking and approach. If they like what they read, hear or see, they’ll be knocking on your door in no time!
- Google loves content. The more content and keyword phrases you publish in your areas of expertise, the better chance your customers have of finding what they are looking for. Google now also looks at the scope of content (topic clusters) and sends more traffic to people who appear to be experts on a given topic.
- Builds relationships. Good quality, relevant content will help you strengthen your connection with your potential target customer groups and build your brand at the same time.
- Content can save you money. According to a recent study by Hubspot, the average cost of a lead generated by content (inbound marketing) was 60% less than leads generated from more traditional (outbound) marketing tactics.
- Attract leads anywhere, anytime. Content works for you 24/7 allowing you to not just target based on interests but also expand your traditional geographic market.
Invest in Capstone Marketing to attract, convert, and close qualified leads into customers. Our comprehensive growth strategy improves your organisation’s ability to attract, convert, and close. We help you turn strangers into prospects and leads into customers.